PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker design floods any room with HIGH FIDELITY audio for games and movies, huge waves of live concert sound, and wireless streams of all the music on earth. And it all comes from one easy-to-use player that brings HiFi sound to your high-definition TV.
THE SOUNDBAR FOR MUSIC LOVERS
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
TURN YOUR SPEAKERS INTO A MUSIC STREAMING SYSTEM WITH OUR HIGH-POWERED AMPLIFIER
- Stream all the music on earth to your speakers
- Wireless, easy to set up music player
- Play alone, or link to other Sonos music players in your home
- Control everything from your smartphone or tablet
THE ORIGINAL, BIGGER ROOM, BIGGER SOUND, ALL-IN-ONE WIRELESS MUSIC SYSTEM.
- Stream your entire music library, music services, and radio stations
- Control wirelessly, easy to set up music system
- 5 Driver HiFi Speaker System for room filling sound
- Line-in to connect your favorite music sources.
Introducing the Klipsch GalleryTM G-17 Air with a sophisticated design matched only by its acoustic prowess. Unfettered by wires, this innovative work of art takes the unmistakable, horn-loaded sound to new places. And it beautifully complements any environment.
The elegant, injection-molded polymer cabinet features a front baffle that curves on both sides to please the eye and deliver a solid, low-resonance structure. And, the twelve-step finishing process provides a high-gloss luster that emulates a fine musical instrument.
That sleek appearance carries through to the acoustically invisible grille. At half the thickness of a credit card, the decision on whether to remove the frameless, magnetic grille comes down to pure aesthetics. Aesthetics that are gorgeously reflected in the high-end, dark tempered glass base. Or mount it on the wall via dual keyhole mounts.
A true advancement in style, technology and sound, you’ll never grow tired of the G-17 Air.